Monday, July 25, 2011

Master Bedroom Makeover - E Design Inspiration Board

I have been debating for a long time what I wanted to do to makeover my master bedroom, and I've finally come up with a plan! Here's the inspiration board I created:


The jumping off point for this was the Duralee Dahlia fabric in the Aegean colorway. Once I found the Premier Prints Zig Zag in Yellow and the Waverly Lovely Lattice in Lagoon, I had my color palette and I figure the mix of soft tiffany blues with a vibrant yellow will be both relaxing and fresh. I will paint the walls a pale grey and use the rest of this board as inspiration to tie in the metallic and crystal accents. 

I've got a furniture makeover, headboard tutorial and curtain treatment all planned for this room, so stay tuned! Happy Monday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment