Thursday, January 17, 2013

Neiman Marcus for Target - Hanging Tracy Reese Plates

When I heard about the Neiman Marcus/Target collaboration, I was excited. After all, I love a good collaboration. While there weren't many things I just HAD to have from the collection, the plates were definitely one of them. I love that they are so vibrant and colorful, and the gold rim doesn't hurt matters either!

Instead of storing the plates away for a special occasion, I decided I'd much rather have them on display where I could enjoy them. The perfect solution: hang them! 



These lovelies are now adorning my dining room wall. I hung them using Disc Changers. I can't say enough about how well these work and how easy they are to use. 


I love how there is no exposed hardware and the plates appear to be floating. 





Did you purchase anything from the Neiman Marcus/Target collab? I scored quite a few more things once it hit 70% off, including the Altuzarra Tray and cocktail glasses and both the Marc Jacobs scarf and pouch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment