Monday, May 16, 2011

The Color Diaries: Kelly Green

Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I didn't get a lot done around the house because I was out of town at a wedding, but I did sew up a couple of new pillows for my living room. They are made of the popular Wilmington Covington fabric and are a great pattern in my otherwise solid living room!

Switching gears, one of my current favorite color trends is the use of kelly green on furniture. This vibrant shade of green can transform an otherwise outdated piece of furniture to a piece that breathes new life into a room. Need proof?










What do you think? Would you go bold with a piece in your house and paint it a vibrant bold green? I jumped on this trend and am loving how it turned out...Look for tomorrow's post to see the results!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! I love that color green, it is gorgeous and those are all great statement pieces. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm really enjoying blogging so far. I hope you'll becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for kelly green inspiration :-)) love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige, I'm glad it inspired you! It's such a great color for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just put a contract on a home and I'm totally thinking along these lines! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete