Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Wreath Card Holder Tutorial

As I'm sure many of you around this time of year, the lovely Christmas cards from my friends and family were starting to pile up. I normally just put them up on the refrigerator, but this year I decided I wanted to do something a bit more special! If you're looking for a good place to display yours and have an extra wreath laying around, this is the project for you. 

I started out by gathering some supplies: a few clothes pins and some metallic markers. The metallic permanent marker actually seemed to work better than the paint marker in this case.


 
I then simply drew some simple stripes and polka dots on one side of the pin. I am no artist by any means, but this couldn't have been more simple. When I was finished, they looked like this:



I then simply clipped onto a card and then onto my wreath. I made a quick floral bow out of wire ribbon and called it done! 


This project took me less than 10 minutes and gives me a smile every time I walk by it. Have you done any quick Christmas projects just in time for the holiday? 





No comments:

Post a Comment