Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Fabrics & Furniture


I've been in the process of updating my living room and recently purchased some new coordinating fabrics.

 (Ignore my sock foot)


I am thrilled with the mix and think they will bring some vibrant colors into my otherwise neutral space.



Another new purchase is this settee. I first fell in love with this beauty after seeing it on Megan's blog and I knew it would be perfect for my new space. I think it's a killer deal for the price (currently on sale for $224.99!) and the quality is very good. I threw two of the fabrics on it to see how they would look as pillows and I think once they are finished and I drape a throw over the back, this little space will be perfect. I believe the Maasai Mara fabric is going to become trim on my curtains. 
 
Have you purchased anything new for your spaces lately, big or small?

No comments:

Post a Comment