Monday, June 13, 2011

My BFF Spray Paint


I've made no secret of my love for spray paint. Today I thought I would share some of the things in my home I've made over using the heaven in a can :)

First up is these book ends. I loved the large shape of them, but the wood didn't really match the room I wanted to use them for.



 *Do you spy that can of silver metallic in the background?


With a little paint they turned into these lovely silver book ends for my office:




Some of the other things I don't have "before" pictures of because I did them before starting blogging. This mirror was light gold and very chipped before I started. 


Next up is this teal lamp. It was a brown faux wood before. I found the pair at a consignment shop for $10.


And of course, let's not forget the furniture I've made over for my house:








I have a couple more furniture projects up my sleeve to show you later this week using the transformative powers of spray paint. What are your favorite projects using spray paint? I'd love to see em!

1 comment:

  1. I want a little credit for making you buy those book ends! They are fabulous! But everything you make is fabulous! You have really passed your love of spray paint on to me!

    ReplyDelete